[R] Error in ordinal mixed effects

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Tue Jun 9 17:00:36 CEST 2020

Dear Susana

Without your dat  it is hard to say (and it would have helped to know
where mixor() comes from) but this almost always means that ne of your
parameters to the call is not what you thought it was so trying str(res)
might be enlightening. Also I do not see anywhere in your example where
you define na unless it is really NA and you did not copy it correctly.

Michael

On 09/06/2020 12:33, SUSANA ALBERICH MESA wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to run an ordinal mixed effects model with Mixor command. I have 65 cases and repeated visits in 0, 6, 9, 12 and 18 months. My code is the following:
>
> cannabis<-c(datos$cannabis0, datos$cannabis6, datos$cannabis9, datos$cannabis12, datos$cannabis18)
> time<-c(rep(0, 65), rep(6, 65), rep(9, 65), rep(12, 65), rep(18, 65))
> id<-c(rep(datos$id, 5))
> group<-c(rep(datos$group, 5))
>
> res<-data.frame(cbind(id, group, time, cannabis))
> names(res)<-c("id", "group", "time", "cannabis")
> res<-res[order(res$id),]
>
> cannabismod<-mixor(cannabis~ time + as.factor(group), data=res, id=id, na.exclude, which.random.slope=na, link="logit")
> summary(cannabismod)
>

> However, I have obtained this error:
>
> Error in xj[i] : invalid subscript type 'closure'
>
> Please, could anyone help me to solve it?
>
> Many thanks,
> Susana
>
> [https://edukiak.osakidetza.net/coronavirus/pie_email7.jpg]
>

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]