[R] Query on contour plots

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jun 1 05:03:33 CEST 2020

Hi Bruce,
With a much larger data set, you would see a smoother plot like your
sample. I plotted frequency as the abcissa and slope as the ordinate. It
looks as though your sample has it the other way round and the plot limits
are extended beyond the range of the data. However, makeDensityMatrix and
color2D.matplot could produce a plot like it.

Jim