[R] Help with read.csv.sql()

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothend|eck @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jul 31 00:09:19 CEST 2020

Probably simplest to assign the names afterwards as others have
suggested but it could be done like this:

  library(sqldf)
  write.csv(BOD, "BOD.csv", quote = FALSE, row.names = FALSE)  # test data

  read.csv.sql("BOD.csv", "select Time as Time2, demand as demand2 from file")

giving the column names Time2 and demand2 rather than the original column names.

    Time2 demand2
  1     1     8.3
  2     2    10.3
  3     3    19.0