[R] grid and lattice packages not working

Mon Jul 27 23:23:48 CEST 2020

?library

You have to load the packages into your workspace to use them.

If I am correct in this guess, then you need to spend some time with an R
tutorial or two before doing anything further. If I am incorrect, then it
may help if you provide the output of sessionInfo().

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."