[R] Fortune nomination .... Re: Looping through a dataframe

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Sat Jul 25 13:27:54 CEST 2020

Dear Chris

Just send it to the maintainer Achim Zeileis to whom I have cc'ed this
in case he is not reading the list at the moment.

Michael

On 25/07/2020 06:21, Chris Evans wrote:
> I really don't want to put too many Emails to the list but I had the same reaction to that lovely line ... so now my question is:
>
> Is there a way to make fortune nominations other than through the list.  I see the package has a long list of illustrious authors but I can't find a side channel or open port for nominations despite a bit of searching.
>
> TIA and very best to all,
>
> Chris

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html