[R] Arranging ggplot2 objects with ggplotGrob()

Fri Jul 24 20:03:08 CEST 2020

The set of people interested in helping when you supply a minimal reproducible example is rather larger than the set of people willing to read the documentation for you (hint) and guess what aspect of alignment you are having trouble with.