[R] Windows, R version 4.0.2, read.csv() - -Error in file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection In addition: Warning message: In file(file, "rt") : cannot open file 'hw1_data': No such file or directory

Fri Jul 24 16:50:02 CEST 2020

Per the Posting Guide, homework help is off-topic on this mailing list, since educational institutions are supposed to have support tailored to your educational pragram.

Regardless of policy, it is very difficult to address very basic questions such as yours via written communication only... for your sake you should find interactive support through screen sharing or at least audio channels from someone already familiar with your assignment.