[R] viewing, editing and saving an RDATA file

Jason Levy |ev7379 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jul 22 06:11:33 CEST 2020

Dear R Scholars
Many R users have successfully loaded and used the attached WVS RDATA file
into my R program. I would just would like help viewing, editing etc.
It is only one line of code to load in.
*load('WVS.RData')*

I would like help on how to view, edit and save this 2.461 MB RData file.
There have been so many questions and answers about this topic but I am at
my wits end. I apologize for asking such a basic question. I ave

I have tried this command and I cannot even view it, let alone edit the file
y <- load('WVS.RData')
head(y)

thank you for your guidance, Jack