[R] Playing a music file in R

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Wed Jul 22 05:15:08 CEST 2020

 From the package's DESCRIPTION file found as the first hit to a search
with rseek.org using strategy "play mp3 files":

Package:     ‘tuneR’ July 8, 2018

Version:     1.3.3 Date 2018-07-03

Title:     Analysis of Music and Speech

Author:     Uwe Ligges with contributions from Sebastian Krey, Olaf
Mersmann, Sarah Schnackenberg, Guillaume Guenard, Andrea Preusser, Anita
Thieler, Johanna Mielke and Claus Weihs, as well as code fragments and
ideas from the former package 'sound' by Matthias Heymann and functions
from 'rastamat' by Daniel P. W. Ellis. The included parts of the libmad
MPEG audio decoder library are authored by Underbit Technologies

handle wave files and their representation in various ways, read mp3,
read midi, perform steps of a transcription, ... Also contains functions
ported from the 'rastamat' 'Matlab' package.

--

David