[R] brms does not work with R4.0.2

Witold E Wolski wewo|@k| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 13 15:55:35 CEST 2020

Hello,

Got the following info from the brms package Maintainer.

"This is a caused by a problem in the current rstan CRAN version on
Windows and is not related to brms. You can find various threads that
deal with that topic on https://discourse.mc-stan.org/. For now, it
may be easiest to revert to rstan 2.19.3."

Thanks
Witek

--
Witold Eryk Wolski