[R] piping in only specific parts of a certain column

Drake Gossi dr@ke@go@@| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 2 21:26:54 CEST 2020

Thank you very much, Jim and Rui.

The line that ended up working for me was this:

> ed_exp3 <- unclean_data[which(unclean_data$question == 3) %in% c("`grid text`")]

However, as I read and study Jim's and Rui's code, I see how those
would work too. Thank you all again!

--
Drake Gossi
Phd Student