[R] How to extract or sort values from one column

pooja sinha pj@|nh@07 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jan 31 15:21:20 CET 2020

Hi All,

I have a .csv file with four columns (Chrom, Start_pos, End_pos & Value).
The value column range from 0 to 1.0 having more than 2.8 million rows. I
need to write a code from which I can extract the values from 0.2-0.4 &
0.7-1.0. Could anyone help me in writing the code because I am new to R and
it takes lot of time manually to sort based on values.

The only part I know is I can read the .csv file and after that I don’t
know how to proceed further.

Thanks,

Puja