[R] Problems in writing code for circos plot

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jan 26 23:06:48 CET 2020

Hi Puja,
Three things:
1) Your data files are very large. If you do manage to get circular
plots out of them with the circlize library they will probably be very
dense.
2) The structure of your data includes too many levels in "Chrom" to
get the circlize functions to work. I had to pare them back to the
non-random levels.
3) You should probably change the subject line of your message to
"Would anyone care to do my work for me?"

Jim