[R] Convert Long DOY time format to yyyymmdd hh format

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jan 23 10:42:37 CET 2020

Hi Ogbos,
Try this:

oodates<-read.table(text="1963 335 0
1963 335 1
1963 335 2
1963 335 3
1963 335 4
1963 335 5
1963 335 6
1963 335 7
1963 335 8
1963 335 9
1996 202 20
1996 202 21
1996 202 22
1996 202 23
1996 203 0
1996 203 1
1996 203 2
1996 203 3
2018 365 20
2018 365 21
2018 365 22
2018 365 23")
oodates$Pdate<-strptime(paste(oodates[,1],oodates[,2],oodates[,3]),
 format="%Y %j %H")

Jim