[R] How my r package convert into higher r version

Tue Jan 21 16:56:03 CET 2020

a) Wrong mailing list... Per the Posting Guide you probably need [1].

b) In the absence of a specific question, you should probably demonstrate that you have read and followed [2].

c) These mailing lists use plain text only... sumbitting questions with HTML formatting is strongly frowned on because the recipients will only see some mangled version of what you sent. Review your email client settings.

[2] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/submission_checklist.html