[R] polynomial regression

Fri Feb 21 18:08:53 CET 2020

This looks like homework. This list has a *no homework* policy.

There are extensive R tutorials on the web (and even the Intro to R shipped
with the distro). Study them before asking us to do your work for you. See
the posting guide linked below for what is expected of posters here.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."