[R] How to index the occasions in a vector repeatedly under condition 1? if not, it will give a new index.

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 21 10:46:16 CET 2020

It has isTRUE, but that is not vectorized, and in fact explicitly tests length==1, so

> isTRUE(c(TRUE,FALSE,NA))
[1] FALSE
> isTRUE(c(TRUE,TRUE, TRUE)) # I thought I thaw a puddycat... ;-)
 [1] FALSE
> Vectorize(isTRUE)(c(TRUE,FALSE,NA))
[1]  TRUE FALSE FALSE

(The latter would be silly as an implementation of is_true, of course.)

-pd

--
Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Phone: (+45)38153501