[R] Different number of resamples error

javed khan j@vedbtk111 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 21 10:00:17 CET 2020

The whole code is as follows:

library(caret)
library(farff)
library(gbm)
library(nnet)

setwd("C:/Users/PC/Documents")
d=readARFF("myresults.arff")

index <- createDataPartition(d$results, p = .70,list = FALSE)
tr <- d[index, ]
ts <- d[-index, ]
index_2 <- createFolds(tr$results, returnTrain = TRUE, list = TRUE)
ctrl <- trainControl(method = "repeatedcv", index = index_2)

set.seed(30218)
nnet1 <- train(results~ ., data = tr,
                method = "nnet",

                metric = "MAE",
                trControl = ctrl,

                preProc = c("center", "scale", "zv"),
                tuneGrid = data.frame(decay = (1),
                                      size = (1.3801517)))
nnet1$results

///For SVM

set.seed(30218)
svm1 <- train(results ~ ., data = tr,
                    method = "svmRadial",

                    metric = "MAE",
                    preProc = c("center", "scale", "zv"),
                    trControl = ctrl,
              tuneGrid=expand.grid(sigma = (0.5),
                                                C = c(1.348657)))
getTrainPerf(svm1)
svm1$results

//For GBM

set.seed(30218)
gbm <- train(results ~ ., data = tr,
             method = "gbm",
             preProc = c("center", "scale", "zv"),
             metric = "MAE",

             tuneGrid = data.frame(n.trees = (200.09633523),
interaction.depth = (1),
                                   shrinkage=(0.1), n.minobsinnode=(10)))
gbm$results

//Then the boxplot

rvalues=resamples(list(nnet=nnet1, svm=svm1, GBM=gbm))

bwplot(rvalues, metric="MAE")