[R] Identification of Turning Points in a Signal: Problem Fixed

Ogbos Okike g||ted|||e2014 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Feb 16 23:15:18 CET 2020

Dear Abby,
I am very happy to report that the three lines you added have
completely solved the problem. It is great to me. I have, for the past
one week, approached the problem from various angles without much
success.

Thank you.

Warmest regards
Ogbos