[R] [External] Re: [External] Adding a superscript 6 to a number

Wed Dec 30 00:05:21 CET 2020

... yes, more specifically:

(from ?paste)
"paste converts its arguments (*via* as.character
<http://127.0.0.1:33923/help/library/base/help/as.character>) to character
strings, and concatenates them (separating them by the string given by sep).
"

More to the point, I would say, is that if you need to manipulate
expressions or other language objects you should live in the world of
language objects, rather than converting them back and forth to character
strings.  But this may be off topic and in the weeds;  for which, if so,
apologies.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter