[R] Finance & R

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Dec 25 10:47:24 CET 2020

Hi Ben,

Abby makes a good suggestion on Rmetrics, although it is no longer current
in CRAN.
The www.rmetrics.org site looks quite interesting (although not clear
whether there are any recent additions.)

The suggestion did bring to mind another excellent resource: quantlib - a
library for computational finance.
See https://www.quantlib.org

The quantlib library is written in C++ and can be accessed directly via C++.
It is also possible (and easy) to access quantlib from R, via the package
RQuantLib (written by the incredible Dirk Eddelbuettel.)

Best,
Eric