[R] Windows path backward slash

Thu Dec 24 15:28:14 CET 2020

Simplest suggestion is to forget turning this into a function. Alternatively, remove the "allmetrx=" from the last line of your function, as the assignment suppresses automatic printing of the result. However, it may already be working... you could assign the result of the function call outside the function and see what is in that new variable:

ans <- fsasdat("all")
str(ans)