[R] Finance & R

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothend|eck @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Dec 24 14:42:17 CET 2020

I personally use the packages you mention and
would describe them as well thought out and relatively
bug free through widespread use and years of improvement
and maintenance.   There are literally dozens of other packages
that depend on these packages so if you use them you will
also be able to seamlessly use a wide range of other
packages too.