[R] Finance & R

Joshua Ulrich jo@h@m@u|r|ch @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Dec 23 19:06:12 CET 2020

Hi Ben,

It's not very polite to call people's work "outdated", especially when
given to you for free.  Those packages have been around and stable for
the better part of a decade, will remain stable, are actively
maintained, and all work well together to form a comprehensive suite
of tools for financial analysis.

Best,
Josh

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 11:58 AM Ben van den Anker via R-help
<r-help using r-project.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> Could anyonre recommend some good resources for finance applications in R? I find the packages quantmod, TTR and PerformanceAnalytics a bit outdated. There must be something more recent on the market. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!
> Cheers,
> Ben van den Anker

Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich
FOSS Trading  |  www.fosstrading.com