[R] error in installing limma

Ayushi Dwivedi @yu@h|@cre@tor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Dec 23 13:01:42 CET 2020

please find the attached doc which contains error while installing limma..

*Ayushi Dwivedi*
*Ph.D. Scholar*
*Dept. of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics,*
School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad,
Hyderabad - 500046 ( India ).
Phone No. :- +91 - 8858037252
Email Id :- ayushi.creator using gmail.com* <swapnilkr.bi using gmail.com>**
<swapnil.kr using yahoo.com>*