[R] ggplot2::coord_fixed() margin problem

Sun Dec 20 20:47:59 CET 2020

That works with my suggestion:

g <-
   ggplot() +
   theme(
      plot.background = element_rect(fill = "yellow2", colour = "yellow2"),
      panel.background = element_rect(fill = "yellow2"),
   )
g <- g + coord_fixed()
dev.new(bg = "yellow2")
g  # For a pure yellow plot window