[R] Hello! Problem - function ''matord'' in R

Mon Dec 14 22:32:30 CET 2020

Are you sure you're not thinking of a matlab or some other software's
function? (Don't answer... but R has fairly extensive linear algebra
capabilities built into its standard distro, and this doesn't sound
familiar. I could well be wrong about this, of course).

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."