[R] read_delim {readr} - *.zip files

Wed Dec 9 04:00:10 CET 2020

Per the posting guide linked below" (which you _have_ read, right?)

"For questions about functions in standard packages distributed with R (see
the FAQ Add-on packages in R
<http://cran.r-project.org/doc/FAQ/R-FAQ.html#Add-on-packages-in-R>), ask
questions on R-help.
If the question relates to a *contributed package* , e.g., one downloaded
from CRAN, try contacting the package maintainer first. You can also use
find("functionname") and packageDescription("packagename") to find this
information. *Only* send such questions to R-help or R-devel if you get no
reply or need further assistance. This applies to both requests for help
and to bug reports."

So have you done this? readr is part of the RStudio ecosystem, so posting
on their support page might be another alternative.
(Of course you may get a helpful response here if you get lucky. But you
shouldn't expect one).

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."