[R] How to obtain individual log-likelihood value from glm?

John Smith j@whct @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Aug 29 17:18:38 CEST 2020

Thanks for very insightful thoughts. What I am trying to achieve with the
weights is actually not new, something like
https://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/44776/logistic-regression-with-weighted-instances.
I thought my inquiry was not too strange, and I could utilize some existing
codes. It is just an optimization problem at the end of day, or not? Thanks