[R] an error message in getNOAA.bathy function

Joon-Taek Yoo yjt7660 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 18 15:59:01 CEST 2020

Dear Helpers,
I am trying to draw a map of East Asia using the getNOAA.bathy ()
function(package marmap) in R. I'v got a following error message.

> dat <- getNOAA.bathy(110, 160, 20, 60, res=4, keep=T)
Querying NOAA database ...
This may take seconds to minutes, depending on grid size
Error in .local(.Object, ...) :
  schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: SEC_E_ILLEGAL_MESSAGE
(0x80090326) - This error usually occurs when a fatal SSL/TLS alert is
received (e.g. handshake failed).

I appreciate any hint. Please could you help me.

Thank you very much.
Yoo