[R] Best settings for RStudio video recording?

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 17 00:39:33 CEST 2020

> a) Read about it yourself. It is a legal definition.

Not quite.
Your statement implies some sort of universalism, which is unrealistic.
Legal definitions vary from one legal system to the next.

I'm not an expert in US company/corporate law.
But as I understand it, the applicable laws vary from state to state.

It's unlikely that you or most readers will interpret the original
statement in a strict legal sense.
But rather, the term is used to imply something.

If the criteria is:
Sacrificing prophets (not just theirs, but their *holding/sibling
companies too*), for some public benefit(s)...

...then I would like to see evidence of this.

> b) Don't "correct" me with misinformation you are clearly inventing. RStudio the software does not "introduce people to a modified version of R."

Read this post:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2020-May/466788.html

My information is accurate, and RStudio does modify R, unless of
course something has changed...