[R] Best settings for RStudio video recording?

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Aug 14 10:29:46 CEST 2020

[Sorry about the misfire a second ago...]

As others have said, for deeper questions, try RStudio's own lists or R-sig-teaching.

However, FWIW, I seem to have gotten away with just using a separate virtual desktop with my usual work setup, and then switch to it when necessary. This was for Panopto video recordings, but Zoom et al. should be much the same. Compared to physical lecturing it is actually somewhat easier, because you don't need to worry so much about projector shortcomings, readability from the back row, etc.

-pd