[R] stacked bar on single-color printing

John m|@ojpm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 13 15:27:23 CEST 2020

Thanks Rui. That's very close to what I am looking for. You use gray scales
for different categories. That would be a great idea. Could we use pattern
fill?
Rui Barradas <ruipbarradas using sapo.pt> 於 2020年8月13日 週四 下午6:31寫道: