[R] Reproducibility Between Local and Remote Computer with R

Kevin Egan kev|neg@n31 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Aug 9 14:33:41 CEST 2020

Hi Abby,

After running a few tests on my local and remote versions of R, this seems
to be the most plausible answer to the problem. I put set.seed(123)
several times within my code and produced the same results but would rather
not have to do that if possible.