[R] [External] finding nearest zip codes

Debasmita Sur d@071185 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Aug 5 08:01:01 CEST 2020

Hi Richard,

I have not considered the 4 digit zip codes, I have taken only 5 digits. I
have attached two folders, in the 'air' folder I have some specific zip
codes and in output I got proper results, whereas in the 'par' folder I got
'NA's in the minimum distance column. Actually, the problem was to find the
nearest store for a specific brand.

Thanks,
*Debasmita*