[R] [FORGED] Dependent Variable in Logistic Regression

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Aug 2 05:13:51 CEST 2020

That's a bit harsh.
Isn't the best advice here, to post a reproducible example...
Which I believe has been mentioned.

Also, I'd strongly encourage people to use package+function name, for
this sort of thing.

    stats::glm

As there are many R functions for GLMs...