[R] ggraph and changing colors in geom_node_arc_bar

Fri Apr 24 06:58:24 CEST 2020

Hello,

Try a scale_fill_gradient*, there are several.

l + geom_node_arc_bar(aes(fill = depth)) +
   scale_fill_gradient(low = "gray80", high = "gray20") +
   coord_fixed() +
   theme(legend.position = "none")

This will map increasing values of the 'fill' aesthetics to colors
between those limits, 'gray80' (lighter) and 'gray20' (darker).

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas