[R] overlaying graphs in xYplot (Hmisc)

Wed Apr 22 16:56:06 CEST 2020

Reproducible example with data via dput?
Code that you used that 'didn't work'?
Error messages or output and why it was not satisfactory?

Following the posting guide by providing such information is more
likely to generate useful answers and save both you and those who try
to help a lot of wasted time guessing.

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."