[R] Package renv and Rscript

Thierry Onkelinx th|erry@onke||nx @end|ng |rom |nbo@be
Tue Apr 14 20:13:17 CEST 2020

Dear Ben,

I think that you first need to go to your project and then start Rscript
from that location. renv() needs to pick up the .Renviron file located at
the root of your project.

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Statisticus / Statistician

Vlaamse Overheid / Government of Flanders
INSTITUUT VOOR NATUUR- EN BOSONDERZOEK / RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR NATURE AND
FOREST
Team Biometrie & Kwaliteitszorg / Team Biometrics & Quality Assurance
thierry.onkelinx using inbo.be
Havenlaan 88 bus 73, 1000 Brussel
www.inbo.be

~ John Tukey