[R] 2 docker containers with R ?

Bogdan Tanasa t@n@@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Apr 11 12:44:51 CEST 2020

Dear all,

we wish everyone a safe and healthy time !

i'm looking forward to have you suggestions please : I am using a R package
that is called Seurat for scRNA-seq analysis (https://satijalab.org/seurat/)
that has two versions (version 2 or version3 with distinct functions);

i'd appreciate if you could please let me know how could I have Seurat2 and
Seurat3 on the same machine, and preferentially run either Seurat2 or
Seurat3 ? I believe that I could use 2 docker containers (how could install
R in 2 different containers ?), or is there another solution ? thanks a lot
!

-- bogdan