[R] R create .docx file ?

Wed Apr 8 19:08:09 CEST 2020

But the OP explicitly notes that the read_docx package does *not* write
files and asks whether there are *other* packages or functions that provide
that functionality. It still seems to me that the ReporteR maintainer might
be the best place to go for that info, although there is certainly no
assurance that he can provide it.

Bert