[R] [SPAM] Re: The "--slave" option

Benjamin Lang |@ngbnj @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Sep 22 01:10:23 CEST 2019

Hi Abby,

I don’t really understand why you’re upset with me, but a) they’re cultured cell lines, not animals, b) they might cure people, c) I don’t do experiments, d) modern slavery, dated today: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/21/such-brutality-tricked-into-slavery-in-the-thai-fishing-industry .

I simply don’t like the word, and it doesn’t even describe what the option does.

Best,
Ben