[R] & statement within an ifelse Loop

Sat Sep 21 23:15:40 CEST 2019

You really need to address the responses to your previous posts on this topic. [1][2] What happened when you tested those methods? In particular, what about them was so ineffective that you are still here asking the same question? And why are you starting new threads of conversation on the same topic?

Failing to respond to help is rude, but ignoring help is really rude. You may
just be unfamiliar with mailing lists, but now is the time to rectify your behavior. Read the Posting Guide and consider sending reply-all emails at least to the messages I reference below.

[1] https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2019-September/464183.html
[2] https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2019-September/464202.html