[R] pkg reticulate + python3 + MSYS2 (windows)

Cleber N.Borges k|ebyn @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com@br
Sun Sep 15 14:41:37 CEST 2019

Hello Ivan Krylov and all users,
I think I understand your observation but there is no file named by
python37.dll on the computer.
It may be as static build inside python3.exe but if so should not give
this error?
Thank you

Cleber Borges