[R] Fw: How to read a file saved in Rstudio

Faheem Jan |@heemj@n93 @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Thu Sep 12 08:28:41 CEST 2019

Subject: How to read a result  saved in Rstudio
 HI, i run the simulation result in other computer with high speed computer ,i save the result in the rda file. know i want to open this file rda file  in my laptop, the file loaded in my laptop , i got the error like this load("C:/Users/Khan/Downloads/Poly.Slow.100.kappa08 (1).rda")> Poly.Slow.100.kappa08 (1).rdaError: unexpected symbol in "Poly.Slow.100.kappa08 (1).rda" can any one help me to resolve my issue. thanks alot in advance