[R] Change colour ggiNEXT plot package iNEXT

Tue Oct 22 17:29:23 CEST 2019

Probably, assuming that function returns a ggplot object. You will need to identify the levels of the factor used for distinguishing groups, and add a scale_colour_manual() to the ggplot object with colors specified in the same order as those levels.

Support for obscure packages is technically off-topic here ... if you need a more specific answer you may need to correspond with the package authors or use their suggested support resources.