[R] List of data frame

ani jaya g@@@uu| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 18 04:35:43 CEST 2019

Thank you Mr. Bert, but my data frame is in the list,
here 'test' list of data frame have 30 data frames (elements), names '1986'
~ '2015', and each data frame contain two variables, date and R.

>a2<-rbind(test$`1987`)
>is.na(a2$RR)<- a2$RR==8888

Above is good enough but only for '1987'. Is it possible to do that in
looping for the rest of dataframe?

Best,
Saat M.