[R] my question is how to read pvcm file

Fri Oct 4 18:41:22 CEST 2019

Hello,

I don't find the question easy to answer, if at all.

1. What is a pvcm file? Please give us more information on this format,
I couldn't find that file extension.

2. Please read the posting guide, with a link at the bottom of this
mail. You should know that R-help is for questions on R code, not to
search (R related?) stuff for you.

3. At an R prompt run

install.packages('sos')
sos::findFn('pvcm file')