[R] stats::lm has inconsistent output when adding constant to dependent variable

Aleš Žiberna @|e@z|b @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 3 09:35:21 CEST 2019

In one case they are exactly 0 and in the other they are almost zero. This
is the reason for different results.

Of course, they should be exactly the same, but this is due to some integer
values not being exactly represented as real values on binary computers.

Best,
Aleš Žiberna