[R] Read shp file

Michael Hannon jmh@nnon@ucd@v|@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 22 01:52:59 CET 2019

I can't help you locate the .shx file, but the gist of it is that a
"shapefile" actually requires a minimum of three files:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-map-3d/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Required-files-that-make-up-a-shapefile.html

The .shx file is an index of the .shp file.

-- Mike